The Friends of Cavalcade group was formed in 2002 to enable interested members of the community to become more involved with Cavalcade. All Friends and Members of Cavalcade are voluntary and give freely of their valuable time.
Friends of Cavalcade receive a very warm welcome, invitations to special events and a Newsletter three times a year. Friends have ‘behind the scenes’ access to the collection and receive advance notice of Cavalcade events.
Our dedicated Friends of Cavalcade help ensure that our collection will be available for future generations by assisting in the following ways:
- Preserving the collection including gown cataloguing and conservation
- Taking the collection on tour by assisting behind the scenes with presentations, displays and exhibitions
- Maintaining and developing the operations of the organisation.
Photo: Timeline Photography
How to Join
To become a Friend of Cavalcade please complete the Friends of Cavalcade Application Form and mail with your cheque or money order payment to PO Box 100 FORESTVILLE NSW 2087. Alternatively fees are payable either at the Annual General Meeting on the first Saturday in February in person.
Friends of Cavalcade Membership fees cost:
- $25 for 12 month membership
- $60 for 3 years membership
If paying by cheque/money order please make payable to: The Cavalcade of History and Fashion Inc. Write your name and contact details on the back of the cheque or money order.