Skip to content
- Collect, preserve, interpret and exhibit artifacts that relate to the history, heritage and culture of Australia, and, in particular, Australian women.
- Showcase the collection through our public programmes of presentations and displays & exhibitions.
- Provide educational opportunities and activities for the greater community.
- Acknowledge and tell the story of the wearer, social context, and times in which they lived.
- Bring the collection to life and contribute to the community’s heritage understanding.