Skip to content
- Using the collection as a resource for a wider variety of community groups including students, craftspeople, artists and historical groups.
- Continued conservation of the collection for future generations.
- Changing the focus of activities to include fund-raising for conservation and presentation of the collection.
- Expand audiences and extend venues for ‘Museum without Walls’ philosophy through presentations and displays and exhibitions.
- Increase members and Friends in all age groups.
- Collaborate with partners in the museum, art, fashion, craft, event and historical arenas.